Saturday, June 8, 2013

Episode 023: The DC Animated Universe(or our version of it)

     Greetings, surface dwellers! Do not be alarmed, for I, Aquaman, supreme ruler of the seven seas, have temporarily taken over this thing you non-regal people call a "blog"  to pass on even more of my extraordinary wisdom to you listeners! Let it be known that on this OUTRAGEOUS episode of GEIA The topic of discussion is ME!(and other parts of the DC Animated Universe!) You may listen to this superlative piece of podcasting here.
     The geeks topic next time will not, alas, be about my magnificence. Rather, they will be discussing something called "Dr. Who".
     If you wish to contact the Geeks to talk about my heroics(or anything else) you can do so at geeksexplainitall@gmail.com
    
Remember, you may never be as heroic or as outrageous as me, but you should never stop trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment